Field Study #2

 Field Notes: 

  • Date: September 20, 2025

  • Time: 3:03 pm

  • Temperature: 79˚F

  • Conditions: Partly cloudy, somewhat windy

  • Sunrise: 7:28 am

  • Sunset: 7:44 pm

  • Length of day: 12 hours and 16 minutes

  • Sounds: I heard cicadas, birds chirping, wind, and the leaves rustling. I also heard my neighbors today.

  • Sights: I saw trees, bushes, and algae, along with other plants and dead leaves.

  • Changes: There were not a ton of changes, but I did feel like there were a lot more leaves on the ground this time.

  • Notices: I noticed a lot of spiders and spider webs today. I am not sure if I missed them last time or if the numbers of spiders have increased.

  • Questions: I wonder if the water level of the pond has changed. I found some shells, so I wonder if the water level went down at some point.


Like I said before, I saw a lot of spiders including these.




These are the shells that I was talking about earlier.



This is the picture that I take every time, and this time I am in it. 



Last time I wondered if turtles ever went on the log, and this time I saw one.



I also saw this really cool colored leaf.











Comments

  1. Love the leaf pic! Good work overall. Watch for changes in your leaves, but also in flowers, moisture (soil and otherwise), ground vegetation, fungi, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EDD Proposal

Field Study #1

Field Study #3